Alhamdulillah we’re on the road to Ramadan!
Islamic Relief Canada is honoured to welcome the month of Ramadan with beloved chaplain and community leader, Imam Khalid Latif.
Join us for a nourishment of your soul as we host a series of inspiring and intimate lectures at your local masjid.
- May 21 @ Islamic Institute of Toronto (IIT) – 6:00pm: Spirituality and Social Justice
- May 22 @ Islamic Foundation of Toronto (IFT) – 11:30am: Faith & Mental Health
- May 23 @ Pickering Islamic Centre – 7:00pm: Resiliency in the age of Islamophobia
- May 24 @ Islamic Centre of Cambridge – 7:00pm: Preparing for Ramadan
- May 25 @ Muslim Chaplaincy at University of Toronto – 2:30pm: Strength in faith, strength in community
- May 25 @ Jame Masjid Mississauga (Coopers) – 7:00pm: Preparing for Ramadan
- May 26 @ Islamic Institute of Toronto, Scarborough – Jummah Khutbah